Monday, November 30, 2009

Preparation

Ciao tutti! I am preparing myself for the adventure of a lifetime! I have made this blog like the thousands of others so that I may record and share my experiences with others! Yet Blogging takes time and energy, some of which I will not have while abroad, so I will try my very best to share as often as possible when I am not off in the Piazza or strolling the gardens of Versailles, or even sailing a boat near Athens. I plan on taking every moment I have to soak in knowledge and have the best time of my life!

4 comments:

  1. Blake - I eagerly await your photos and notes to let us know how you are enjoying your global experience! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you really going to Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake! i'm so excited for you! i will deffinately be keeping tabs on you thru your blog. Have a great time and be safe! Claire Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be the first to welcome you to Italy even though I am not there. so WELCOME! Maybe if your bored tomorrow you could go to Maranello and drive a ferrari for me.

    ReplyDelete