Monday, November 30, 2009

Preparation

Ciao tutti! I am preparing myself for the adventure of a lifetime! I have made this blog like the thousands of others so that I may record and share my experiences with others! Yet Blogging takes time and energy, some of which I will not have while abroad, so I will try my very best to share as often as possible when I am not off in the Piazza or strolling the gardens of Versailles, or even sailing a boat near Athens. I plan on taking every moment I have to soak in knowledge and have the best time of my life!

4 comments:

  1. Blake - I eagerly await your photos and notes to let us know how you are enjoying your global experience! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake! i'm so excited for you! i will deffinately be keeping tabs on you thru your blog. Have a great time and be safe! Claire Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be the first to welcome you to Italy even though I am not there. so WELCOME! Maybe if your bored tomorrow you could go to Maranello and drive a ferrari for me.

    ReplyDelete